
This is Sam's version of the song. The report was that they had fun at the game. Josh and his dad had been talking about going to this particular game for awhile but decided they weren't going to go....then Stan won 4 tickets right behind home base and third! I guess it was meant to be. I was told that Keegan was really into the game this year and Sam's favorite part were the nachos and the ice cream!


Getting the field ready for rain, it poured last night AFTER the game! You can see the new scoreboard. It must be high tech.
Here they are last year in front of the old scoreboard before they tore it down. I like the old one better!



Getting the field ready for rain, it poured last night AFTER the game! You can see the new scoreboard. It must be high tech.
Here they are last year in front of the old scoreboard before they tore it down. I like the old one better!






No comments:
Post a Comment