It cracks me up how he says KUNG FU PANDA in an Asian accent.
Figured I should make a post just about Sammy as I am leaving the little guy behind while Keegan and I go visit Aunt Clara in D.C. Well, not really leaving him behind. He gets to go spend the week with Mimi and Papa. It will be great for him to get some one on one time and I think they may be just a little excited about it too! Josh is the one I'm worried about! :) It will be hard to be away from each other but we'll all be so happy to be reunited. I'm procrastinating packing now. It has to be one of my least favorite activities. I told myself I'm going to be packed by this afternoon!






2 comments:
Too cute. It's too bad he can't come along to DC, I will miss him, but someday he can just come visit Aunt Clara somewhere else!
Who know what land you'll bring us to next!
Post a Comment