Monday, June 9, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

(Yesterday was our anniversary)
6 years and still going strong! Left Davenport yesterday morning, where Skip's family saw us off by running down the street after our van and throwing rice (actually tapioca) at us. It was hilarious! Very cute! Then we continued our drive to IC where we stopped to see my parents. It was a nice bonus visit. We drove through some fierce thunderstorms. Josh and I talked about how we were thankful it didn't storm like that 6 years ago at our OUTDOOR wedding. The actual day turned out just as we had imagined it to be! Then, we ate at Subway with the kids in Des Moines on our drive back home and had a good laugh about having our anniversary dinner there-5 dollar footlongs (about the same price as a gallon of gas). It really couldn't have been any better, eating with our sweet boys and being together! Happy Anniversary Babe! Here's to many more years of weathering the storms and enjoying togetherness!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so happy that you and josh found each other! you ARE so right, we sure had beautiful weather for you wedding. You're also right, when sammy said where's clara, it was weird!!!!!
she has been gone a week...

Anonymous said...

Hey Molly-
I am really enjoying reading what is going on with you. Thanks for sharing. I miss Clara too -- even though I never saw her anyway LOL.

Your wedding was very awesome -- perfect!