Saturday, June 28, 2008

S'more Goodness!

We have been having a quiet weekend. I have to stop and remind myself to enjoy it and not feel like I need to be on the go. We have had busy weekends since April. We kicked back around the fire pit with some neighbors, roasted marshmallows and made s'mores. We are lucky to have such good neighbors. The kids had so much fun charring the marshmallows by lighting them on fire and then blowing out the flame. We went through an entire bag of marshmallows. Keegan said s'mores and fireworks are his favorite part of the summer. I just love everything about summer. The boys just showered and washed off the stickyness and bonfire smell and are falling asleep. Ahhhh!
Livi and Beau with Sam, Keegan and Josh
Busy assembling...
Perfectly burnt...
Want s'more of this?
Sam and Hilary

Sticky and oh so yummy!

No comments: