New pool opened up a couple of weeks ago. Actually there isn't much of a pool and it is pricey. They do have a kid area with slides and water spraying and dumping, a lazy river and some really big slides. We got our moneys worth however...we stayed from 1:00 to 7:oo. The kid area was perfect for Sam. He kept asking me to play hide and seek with him. So cute. We all went on the lazy river for a relaxing ride. Keegan went on it by himself too. Then we decided to try out the water slides. Keegan was just tall enough! Hooray! The slides are closed tubes so they are pitch black. Keegan and I went down together the first time and then he was hooked! That kid has no fear. After going down a second time with me he said, can I go down the other one by myself without a tube? Well if you want to. He proceeded to go down 10 more times! He was all pumped up, telling me all the details about the slide. I LOVE Summer!! We went with Melissa and Lauren, who also goes back to teaching next week. We hugged when we left and said farewell to summer days.
Sliding 2 by 2
Crocodile...
Sliding
Waving from the lazy river...
Keegan. Lauren and her friend floating down the lazy river...
Keegan and I shooting out the bottom of the slide - Keegan is in the front- Can you find his head sticking out behind his foot?
Sam greeting us at the bottom of the slide...
I would love to know what these two are talking about...deep in conversation...






No comments:
Post a Comment