Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Yellow Pencils and Pink Erasers
We have been busy this week and I am behind on my blogging. I better get use to it because it is inevitable that our schedules are about to get busy. Playdates, pool outings and vacations are about to be replaced with practices, classroom parties and field trips. Equally as fun, but different none-the-less, we are in charge of our schedule and now it is planned out for us. Last week we went and bought Keegan's school supplies. I love back to school time, even though summer is my favorite, I look forward to new lunch boxes, fresh markers and the smell of newly sharpened pencils. I like it all, labeling new supplies, getting your class list, crisp new school clothes and cleaned up haircuts. (Which goes right a long with being a teacher.) Keegan read his supply list and helped to find the supplies in the store. I think passing along the excitement that my mom instilled in me can only help the boys enthusiasm for school. Sam too wanted to get school supplies. So I let him get some glitter glue, markers and a calculator. Think he will need that at Montessori? Then on Monday, the boys got haircuts at Shear Madness...the best kids haircut place ever. I didn't get pictures. :( But the kids can sit in a "car" chair of their choice or play PlayStation while they get their locks cut. After that the kids got to go pick out a new shirt for the first day of school and school pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment