Tuesday, August 19, 2008

A "Hole"-some Smile!


Keegan called and left both Josh and I messages on Josh's b-day on our cell phones which said, "I was eating Great Plains Pizza (Josh's favorite pizza in Ames) and my tooth fell out." His first lost tooth! We waited 7 1/2 years...so funny that it happened while he was at Grandma Yvonne and Papa Skip's! The tooth fairy left him $10. He was so happy. We let him know that the tooth fairy leaves more for first teeth. When Sam heard Grandma describing the Tooth Fairy, a little fairy that flies in quietly when you are asleep and slips under your pillow, Sam's eyes got really big and he sat up and inquired, "Is the Tooth Fairy scary?". Grandma assured him that she is very nice and not scary. He relaxed and laid back down. I'm with ya buddy. I was freaked out by the Tooth Fairy for a little while so I left my tooth in a glass on top of the TV in the living room. I'll pass on little flying ladies creeping into my room at night! Keegan looks so cute with his little hole in his smile. I have to mention a HUGE thank you for having the boys for the week. They had a ball, swimming, going to golf course, coming nose to nose with a skunk with glowing eyes and running around Ames Middle School!

No comments: