Saturday, August 23, 2008

New Set of Family Pictures - August 2008












To see all the photos click here.



We hadn't been for awhile and I wanted to go before we all lost our summer tans. Although I have been out of the sun for a week and already lost mine! Josh and I laughed that next time we get our pics taken we need to do it later in the afternoon when we are more awake and we have not had a sodium-filled meal the night before! We both agreed that our eyes look puffy and tired. The boys are cute as always. They sure know how to "turn it on" when they want to! You may be getting one of these for a Christmas card so just pretend you haven't seen them.

1 comment:

Clara Hogan said...

Those are absolutely adorable!! I'm used to seeing these professional pictures with little babies, they are grown men!! Keegan with his missing tooth.. it's insane! So cute.