Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Buoyancy is good!

Last week I took the boys to the indoor pool. I can't tell you now that I am off bed rest how nice it is to be able to take my kids somewhere all by myself! They swam for at least two hours. It felt so good to not have gravity working against me and my big belly. I felt light in the water. I wore a maternity swimsuit which was a first for me! I am not taking for granted doing these things with out an infant...not that they won't be doable it will just be a little different for awhile.

My adorable little fishies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh man, ir emember the swimming when i was pregnant with you. it felt SO good. I know you know the story, but there werent really maternity suits then but the pool let me in with a white tshirt and shorts. It was like heaven.
Plus the Coralville pool was just across the street.