Friday, April 17, 2009

Overdone!

I started the day energetic and ready to conquer the day


Keegan set up the timer for this pic! Sam and I met our friend Christine and her boys at Deanna Rose Farmstead. We did a lot of walking. Then we went to Sam's club (Sam likes to call it his club), more walking. We stocked up on baby wipes- 720 wipes...wonder how long that will last us? My legs were soooo tired! We had a good day but I can not move. Our sweet friends, Jim, Melissa, Carrie, Will and Mark had pizza delivered to our house tonight - it was a perfect night for it. I know we say it all the time but we have AMAZING friends!

In the water at Deanna Rose.

2 comments:

Yvonne said...

I agree, what nice friends you have. What a thoughtful thing for them to do, ordering pizzas for you! I just love them!!!!! P.S. Love the pic!

Anonymous said...

GEEZ Louise, Keegan must have grown a couple of inches!! And of course sam too.:) And Molly too!!

Good picture, yeah Keegan!!