Friday, April 10, 2009

Monkeying Around- Day 2 of Keegan's Spring Break

I have been telling the boys that I would take them to "Monkey Bizness" since before I went on bed rest..so today was the day! It is a huge place with blow up slides and bouncy toys etc. They got to burn off some steam! Then we messed around the mall for awhile, lots of walking for me. :)





Played on a 1950's firetruck. You never know what you will find at the Great Mall!



Keegan treated Sam and himself to the massage chairs- he used his tooth fairy money. What a generous brother. They were all, "That feels so good!"



Then we found out that a friend who is pregnant was at the same hospital where I was and the SAME room!!!!!!!!!! So we brought Frosty's and went to see her. The boys were SOOO good, guess they felt right at home. It was really weird being in that room again and was glad I wasn't the patient!

No comments: