


It was well past lunchtime and for me these days that is not a good thing! ALL I can think about is food! So I stopped at Pei Wei, when I went to start my car, it didn't start right away...then it did. As you know the gas gauge on my car is not accurate. I thought I better go get gas right away. As I was in the only lane to get out of the parking lot to the major road, due to the other one blocked off for construction, my can stalled again. Two construction workers came over to see what was wrong, moved the orange cones so that the cars could go around me, pushed my car out of the way and fortunately had a gas can, and filled me up. When I told them
I was nine months pregnant, they said they didn't deliver babies! Angels must have been watching over me, to have the car stall right there where they could help me. I thanked them profusely and told them that they just made some one's day! I was so glad that Josh didn't have to leave work to come rescue me and that I didn't have to wait for roadside assistance on the side of the road! I immediately called the mechanic, (well after I went to the gas station) to talk to him about fixing the gas gauge since it has resulted in running out of gas 2-3 times, but when I found out that it would probably cost 500 dollars, I decided my solution would be to always fill the tank and then fill it up again after 100 miles! So I ran out of gas literally and feel as though I am running on empty physically! I am NOT complaining though, I am actually not that uncomfortable all the time and we are so delighted that I have reached what is considered "full term"! 13 more days till c-section!






2 comments:
Good play on words Molly!!! I love how you use experiences to tie in to your personal being.!
Very clever, Mol! "Running on empty", you are so cute!! I am so thankful the Angels are with you. Our family's "prayer warriors" are doing a good job!
Post a Comment