Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Keegan's Birthday Sleepover

We were able to have Keegan's "friend party" this weekend in celebration of his birthday. He invited 3 friends, they played football, basketball, video games and we had a pinata. Thank you Josh for staying up with the boys until midnight, since I had run out of gas (again! hee hee). They were up at 5:30 so I got up with them at 6 an Josh brought them home at 9. It brought back memories of being a kid and I thought about what torture we put our parents through. You have no idea as a kid how much work and time your parents put into things until you are a parent. I guess that is just how it works. I think they all had a good time. They are all cute and ornery boys! Keegan took a 2 hour nap the next day, thank goodness!

Keegan takes the first hit...
Sam takes a swing...


After SEVERAL rounds, Josh gives it a try and mission accomplished!

No comments: