
We just got these pictures of the boy's trip to Northwest Missouri. The weekend after Thanksgiving, Stan and Linda took the boys up for an overnight along with Linda's youngest son, August. First, they spent the night at Bill and Susan's then woke up to go see the birds - geese, ducks and bald eagles. It sounded like quite the display and Josh and I had some nice alone time! Thanks for giving them that experience.
The first two pictures below are ones I got off of the Internet. Here is also a description that I found that tells about what happens at Squaw Creek each year: "Visitors gaze in awe as the pristine white beauties with black-tipped wings glide like graceful ballerinas into the wetland 90 miles northwest of Kansas City. Some 400,000 waterfowl, plus Canada geese, stop each fall at this Missouri River floodplain on the way from the northern wilds to the Gulf."


Chasing brothers.

I see you!
Do you see any birds?
Are these lemondrops or gumdrops falling from the sky?
Oh man just freezing rain!






No comments:
Post a Comment