
Well its a little late but Happy New You to you from us! How is it 2009? Time goes by in a flash I was thinking that we have lived away from home in KC for 10 years, graduated from college 10 years ago, Josh and I have been together longer than 10 years, our doggy is almost 10 years old...wonder what I will be writing in 2019?
For New Years, we went over to a neighbors house to celebrate. We had a countdown with the boys at 11 pm as we watched the ball drop in Times Square and toasted with sparkling grape juice. Keegan remembered being in Times Square this past year which was cool. It was cute how he and Sam snuggled up on the floor together and then fast asleep they went... while the adults jammed out to Guitar Hero. Here is to a fulfilling and peaceful 2009! Our family has a lot of changes to look forward to. (I didn't get any pictures.)






No comments:
Post a Comment