Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More boy fix!




This week is a little different. Yvonne went home, for a much needed break I'm sure, she gave a lot of her time! :) Josh is home alone with help from friends and neighbors before and after school time and they get to be with their daddy at night. One bonus is that they have a stocked refrigerator with meals brought to us, which will help since they all won't get home until after 6:00. Of course Josh is super busy at work. However, I think they are all doing great! Josh even did the laundry and brought me clean clothes without me even asking! You are on top of it!

Stan was kind enough to bring the boys up after school and then Josh came here after work. We had some family time...doing homework, watching TV, Sam showing me his work from school, watching part of Obama's Inaugural speech, eating. I won't see them again until Saturday after Keegan has his basketball pictures and first game. I talk with them each night and morning. They are always so sweet! "Hi Mommy- We love you!" Keegan was so chatty the other night before bed. We talked for about twenty minutes. He talked about Obama, Washington DC, school, how he thought he could crawl in the vent in his room and get up to the attic! Haha- Don't try that one Jen right?! I miss them but they are happy so I am happy!

Gratitude to everyone who is making this possible!

No comments: