Wednesday, January 21, 2009

More Pretty Flowers!

I feel completely unworthy of any of the goodies that people bring up. I just so appreciate peoples emails, phone calls and getting to visit with friends. I want to take pictures of the flowers because they are so pretty and I only get to enjoy them for a short amount of time!


Sammy picked these flowers out all on his own (Skip took him to the store). They are so gorgeous. Skip said he knew right away which ones he wanted to pick out- "Mommy would like these!" How did he know that I would love them? I mean they are roses and my favorite color!
Last weekend Skip brought Sam up by himself which which allowed Josh to bring just Keegan later on. What a treat- Skip and I had a nice visit and I got some one on one time with the boys. Sam was so proud of his flowers. He kept saying to Keegan, "I got these for Mommy. Do you like them?"
These were sent from my co-workers at Parents As Teachers. Purple again! :)My good friend Melissa who I use to teach with, brought my all time favorite flower- Gerbera Daisies - in this fun vibrant orange! She also printed off some pics of my boys that she had on her camera which was great because I was able to put them up on my board in my room. Thanks Melissa!

No comments: