Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Because I need to document this...

I am putting this in writing and asking anyone to remind me of this in a few months.
I want my crazy, busy, chaotic life back. I want my kids whining. I want to be a taxi driver. I want to make meals that don't get eaten. I want sleepless nights in my own bed. I want sibling rivalry. I want fighting and wrestling. I want messes (well that one might be a stretch)-how about this? I want to clean up messes. I want sticky hands. I want bathtimes and homework and bedtimes. I want my life-its a good life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

MOLLY - I think you have always enjoyed all the things that go along with raising children, two boys, but I can see now how much you appreciate that. Isnt that a wonderful gift. Those flowers do look colorful, and i just thought last night as I was going to bed how i hoped you had flowers and how I havent sent any.
love the pictures of you and boys in the room. The slaughters. ROCK!!! love you all... Mom