Monday, March 29, 2010

We have a new addtion to our family...

and its not a baby...its LUCY, our new doggy!



I'm Lucy.
I am a Basset Hound.
I am 5.
I will be 6 on May 8th.
I was adopted from a family who could no longer keep me.
I have sweet droopy puppy dog eyes.
I am sweet.
I do not bark.
I do not bite.
I sleep. A lot.
I am very loving.
I smell things...I'm a hound dog.
I am very strong and a bit bigger than Belle.
I think my new family loves me very much and I love them.
Sam keeps saying I love Lucy (like Ricki Ricardo) And Keegan loves me too! Sophie needs to warm up a little more.

Welcome to our family Miss Lucy! If you would have asked me a week ago if we wanted another dog I would have screamed, "No way! Are you kidding me?!". But both Josh and I were drawn to Lucy by just seeing a picture of her. We thought we could use one more dependent...we weren't feeling pulled in quite enough directions! We made a good choice.

We now have a small village.....and now the girls out number the boys.

No comments: