Thursday, October 9, 2008

We would like to announce that we will welcome Baby #3 in April!

Side view of whole body, measuring from crown to rump as they call it!

Close up, fuzzy profile view...keep in mind that he/she is 2.5 inches long and I took a picture of a picture. Those are tiny feet on the left.
Looking down at face and abdomen.


We are just ecstatic! Yes we planned this! We want ONE more little baby! We realize that there is a high possibility of making a sacrifice for a couple of months to keep the little one in full term but it is worth it. A couple months in the big picture is not much. I had a sonogram today and we saw an active bay with a heartbeat of 163 bpm. The Dr was trying to get some measurements and said the baby was being a little rascal. We are just on cloud nine. I went to Midwest Perinatal group today, the same group of Dr.s that saw me last time, and sounds like we will be on the same plan. Progesterone shots and sonograms every two weeks to check for shortening cervix. We are praying to prolong bedrest or for go it ultimately but will make as many preparations as we can in case of bedrest.


I got to show the boys the sonogram pictures and try to explain what was what! Sam smiled and said "You have a baby in your tummy." Keegan plays it pretty cool these days not showing too much emotion over things! :) The due date is somewhere around April 25-28th, with a scheduled c-section if I go full term like with Sam. Could be Mom's birthday!

1 comment:

Clara Hogan said...

I almost cried when I saw these! I can't explain how excited I am to be the aunt of another beautiful baby. I'll be there for you during this, sis! Love you!