Waiting in line. Our friend Grace next to Keegan.
Keegan and some of his classmates.
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Second Grade Field Trip
I went along with Keegan and his class on their field trip to Burr Oak Woods Nature Center. We actually just went there a couple weeks ago. But this time they had a guided hike where they got to find bobcat scat, try seeds out of stick tight and find other signs of what animals eat. I absolutely LOVE Keegan's teacher Mrs. Bailey. She is so easy to talk to and she and I have/had the same teaching styles so that makes it very comfortable. When we returned from the hike I could tell her group must have been a little more stressful than ours so I offered to go get her a diet Coke from Sonic before we all met at the park for lunch. She accepted and I felt good because I so appreciated parents who did those little things for me as a teacher. The park we went to was great, as a matter a fact I think we will go back there today. The weather is gorgeous! I always love to see Keegan in his peer setting and that he still wants his mama to be around. He chose to leave early with me and we got to have Friday afternoon at home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






No comments:
Post a Comment