Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our Little Linus

Sam has a blanky but more beloved is his doggy pillow. It is a quilted pillow sham that has three dogs on it. He mostly uses it at home but will sometimes take it in the car with him. He has loved it to pieces, literally. It has holes and is falling apart, and that is just how he likes it. Recently one of the dogs completely came off, just small enough to hold in his hand. Now he is able to take it with him where ever we go. He calls it his "pillow piece". We already had a scare and thought it had dropped at the grocery store. But Keegan found it in the back of the van. He hadn't gotten upset when he thought it was lost, but I had flashbacks of Clara losing her "Jessica" doll. :) I am totally fine with him having a lovey. It can be important for kids however I think there is more thumb sucking with it. Which honestly is so darn sweet, I don't even care. He will outgrow it one day.

No comments: