
Redbox! I have fallen in love with Redboxes! If you don't know what they are they are obviously "Red" boxes that dispense movies. They are located all over at convenient, frequented places...like McDonald's and grocery stores. It's so easy, you out in your credit card, chose from their newly released movies, enter your email address (just the first time), and out comes your movie , like magic! It is one dollar per night, so watch it that night return it by 9 pm the next day and one dollar is charged to your debit/credit card. Decide to have it for two nights-two dollars. Forget. loose it or decide you want to keep it... it charges you for 25 nights=25 dollars after that it is yours to keep. And you can return it to any Redbox location! They send you an email with your receipt and return confirmation. If the kids ask if we can get a movie from Redbox, I am quick to say SURE- if we are able to watch it that night. So we are having movie night tonight...rented "Stepbrothers" for Josh and I to watch after kids are in bed and rented "Narnia:Prince Caspian" for a family movie. Put in a bag of microwave popcorn and we have had our night of entertainment for 2 dollars! Note: no I have not been paid by Redbox corporation, but should look into it!






No comments:
Post a Comment