My Dear Sophia,
I am going to try to write a letter to you each month, wish I would have done this for the boys too, guess it will make up for the lack of video, pictures and things put in your baby book, people always say that the more children you have the more these things are lacking.
You are 61 days old and it really feels like I have known you for much longer, perhaps because you look so much like your brothers! You are a great baby. When Papa Mark met you for the first time, he said that you were very well behaved! Nursing is working out really well for us. You eat about every two hours during the day and have been going long stretches at night your longest so far has been 7 hours! You stay awake for about an hour during the day and then I put your down for a nap, where you fall asleep by yourself with just a little bit of fussing. Your brothers think I am crazy that I "make" you take so many naps. You are very alert and love looking at things around you. Including the butterflies above your changing table, the roses that daddy bought me, the ceiling fan and your brothers. You have started smiling this month, its so cute, you have a big open mouthed grin that transforms your whole face. You love being held but are also content with sitting in your swing or bouncy. You are also very strong you can hold your head steady at our shoulder and can lift your head 45 degrees and your chest off the floor.
We went to the doctor today where you got your first round of shots. I cried a little when I heard you cry but then you ate and that made it all better. You have this one particular little cry, that is a little squeal, it is very girly! You weighed 11 pounds 5 ounces and are 23 inches long, 75th percentile for both.
You make us all very happy. I love having little conversations with you and you are starting to make little sounds back. Keep doing the good work being a baby eating, sleeping, pooping and being cute!
Love, Mommy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
:~)
61 days - wow!
Molly - I can't believe your little girl is 2 months old already! I just started blogs for both Brett and Claire today. They are just for them and I'm hoping to write to them on a regular basis. Your letter was so sweet. It sounds like you're doing well! Natalie
Post a Comment