Thanks for coming to visit us, bringing Sam the many special gifts and taking us all out to Red Lobster - Sam's choice! We always have such a great time when you come!


"While raising my kids I have lost my mind, but found my soul." - Source Unknown
Sam to mom: "Remember a long time ago when you were a kid?" Age- 4
Talking to Keegan on the phone from the hospital. Me: I will be thinking about you all day. Keegan: "I thought about you all night." Age-7
While Sophia is babbling, Me: "What is she saying?", Sam: "She's talking to God." Me: "What is she talking to God about?" Sam "She's saying please give me a Barbie set." Age 5
Listening to Lady Gaga song on radio....Keegan says, "Mom, do you think Lady Gaga's kind of inappropriate?" - Age 9
Sam comes in from pool and says, "Mom did you know I get my best ideas when I'm wet?" I smile. Sam says, "What? I do!" Age 6
No comments:
Post a Comment