
Keegan tied his shoes for the first time this morning all by himself! He has almost been doing it but would need just a little help. I know a lot of kids do this at a younger age...but with all the slip on and velcro shoes it is something that really got put off. I also was worried I didn't have enough patience. I am definitely guilty of not encouraging it sooner. I have always felt that kids and my kids all the same will learn things when they are ready. It has seemed to work in the past with walking, potty training, writing their name etc. This summer it was a goal to work on. Keegan has been practicing and has only been wearing "tie" shoes since school started. And HE DID IT! He was so proud of himself! True independence. Once again- pic coming soon! 2 weeks tops until I get my E-Bay USB cord mailed from Hong Kong!






1 comment:
oh boy - yeah keegan...
it is true, when a child or adult are willing to learn they do. Willingness is the key!!! or the TIE!! Oh yeah, AND patience.
Post a Comment